How To Stop Living Paycheck to Paycheck
Jun 14, 2022
I remember the days of being so tired of living paycheck to paycheck. It sucked so much, at one point in my life I ate sliced cheese and saltine crackers for dinner. Was life really meant to be this way? Life did get better. No more eating sliced cheese and saltines, but I was still living paycheck to paycheck and I wanted more.
When you don’t have money, you’re constantly searching and trying new ways to have more or make more. Having to stretch your money until the next payday is stressful, especially if that’s all you’ve been doing. Your mind never gets a break from trying to figure out how to make your money last. Let’s start making your life easier!
To stop living paycheck to paycheck, do these steps for the next month:
- Ask yourself if you had money left over from your paycheck, what would you buy?
- Keep it simple! Choose (1) thing that you would buy right now if you had money left over from your paycheck.
- For 20 minutes a day spend time acting as if you already have this item.
- Now keep your receipts for a week.
- At the end of the week, write down where you spent your money that week.
- Now that you know where you’ve been spending your money for the week, choose if there is something that you no longer want to spend your money on.
- Now for the next week, take the money you would have spent on a particular item that you decided you no longer wish to buy, and put it in an envelope. Write on the outside of this envelope the (1) thing you want to buy right now.
- Then at the end of the month look at how much money is in your envelope for the (1) thing you want to buy now. Each week keep adding to the envelope until you’re ready to purchase the (1) thing you want right now.
It is possible to have money left over from our paycheck when we know where our money is going. In case you have the thought of “only $1 a week, it will take me forever”, because I had the same thought. Recognize that it’s more than where you started, and know that it does add up. You have to start somewhere, and celebrate that you put the extra $1 in your envelope towards something you want to spend it on.
You too can stop living paycheck to paycheck and create more money and ease in your life! Start with the steps above and be open to the possibilities of what you could start investing in today. Have fun and celebrate each time you put money in your envelope. I know that if I can do it, you can too!
I wanted to manifest more money so I didn’t have to live paycheck to paycheck any more. So, I joined Manifest $10K to learn how to manifest $10,000. During the course, my life started to get better and I was seeing more money left over after each paycheck. The biggest “aha” I had was that I didn’t even know where all of my money was going. I just knew that I had to stretch whatever was left over until the next paycheck.
When I was looking at where my money was going, things started to change. For the first time, I felt like I could have more and be more abundant! I learned how to create more money in my life, and all it took was 20 minutes a day. I also manifested, over $10,000 by the end of the course.
Do you want to stop living paycheck to paycheck?
Get help from me, Kimberly, or another Abundance Facilitator to help you navigate using the law of attraction to manifest more money and create a life of abundance. You can manifest first and pay after with our Pay After You Manifest Program. Click here to learn more.