How To Get Clients Using The Law of Attraction
Nov 14, 2022
There are a lot of things out there, especially if you’re in the coaching arena, that tell you that you have to get out there and tell everyone about your business.
When I was 19, I joined an MLM and that was their motto. Look for people everywhere, talk to everyone, make a list of 100 people and call them and tell them what you’re doing.
I did all of that, and it didn’t work. It also felt crappy and sometimes grose.
I tried a lot of things when I first tried to build a coaching business too. Those things really didn’t work either.
When I left my job and decided to build my coaching business differently here’s what I did:
- Created a money story that supported me making money in my business
- Scripted the experience of having the clients I wanted and their success.
- Showed up on social media sharing what I believed, more than what I did.
- Shared my business when it was inspired.
- Actively tried not to share my business when talking to someone new. This way people that were interested asked me questions.
Number 5 might sound a little weird. It’s definitely the opposite of what you hear most of the time. A lot of what you hear puts you in a desperate energy. Going out and looking at everyone with dollar signs or as sales. Instead, when you don’t push, you don’t feel threatening and your clients will be drawn to you and continue to engage and ask questions, instead of you going after them.
You can hear more about this and some coaching I gave Anita about doubt when it comes to pricing in this episode of Manifesting Success Stories.
Written with love and intention by Cassie